The Raptor 125 is a true-sport machine with a 124cc, two valve, single overhead cam engine, five-speed manual transmission, electric start, hydraulic disk brakes and five-way preload adjustable suspension.
All combined, the new 125 has the same great suspension components and handling characteristics of the award-winning Raptor 250.
The Raptor 125 also gets new Maxxis sport tires - 19-inches in front and 18-inches in back.
- Light and powerful 124cc, SOHC, four-stroke single produces a broad powerband.
- The engine is fitted with a single-axis counterbalancer to reduce vibration at the handlebars, seat, and footrests for a more enjoyable ride.
- Five-speed gearbox with manual clutch provides the flexibility to tackle pretty much any track or trail.
- Electric starting is standard equipment and works in any gear.
- Mikuni® 29mm carburetor provides light throttle pull and excellent throttle response across the rpm range.
- DC-CDI ignition system designed specifically for the Raptor 125 delivers optimum performance at all rpm levels.
- Three-chamber muffler, a proven design straight from the Raptor 250, is light, quiet, and boosts low- and midrange performance.
- The seat and handlebar position are designed to offer an ideal riding position and maximum rider comfort.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension with five-way preload adjustable shocks gives 7.5 inches of wheel travel.
- Rigid and light swingarm is controlled by a 7.9 inches of wheel travel, for consistent wheel control and rider comfort.
- Low, 28.1-inch seat height provides rider comfort and allows optimal rider movement.
- Triple hydraulic disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power even in wet conditions.
- Easy-to-use eccentric chain adjuster means hassle-free chain maintenance.
- Wide 19-inch front and 18-inch rear Maxxis tires provide plenty of grip and awesome handling.
- Single 30-watt headlight boasts an aggressive look and offers great illumination.
- YFZ-type parking brake for parking convenience.
- Raptor and YFZ lineage rolled into one sporty looking package.
ATVs with engine sizes over 90cc are recommended for use only by rider's age 16 years and older.
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125 Video Preview