Monday, July 13, 2009

Anti Monkey Butt Powder review



The first time I'd ever seen this stuff was in a major sporting goods store just before last X-mas . My eye immediately caught the bright yellow packaging with the hilarious name, the funny monkey and his big red butt.
I thought it would be a great gag gift for my Brother-in-law, so I bought it for him. We all had a good laugh about it at Christmas. After that, I didn't really ever think about it again until recently. Knowing that I ride motorcycles, I was approached to try Anti Monkey Butt Powder and do a review on it. I decided to give it a shot. I thought what the heck, nothing ventured, nothing gained. After receiving the offer to try a free sample in exchange for a review I instantly remembered this stuff I had purchased as a gag gift for my brother-in-law. I remembered thinking how funny and eye catching the packaging and name was. I remember not really taking it seriously, and feeling like it was nothing more than a smart way to market some typical baby powder. I remember thinking that it was really more of a gag than anything else.

I couldn't have been more wrong!
This is the Sh*t. They have put Calamine powder in this stuff. It works fantastic as as a drying agent and leaves no clumping. It is not over drying and does not irritate the skin. It has a pleasant smell, without making you smell girly perfumy, or making you smell like a baby's ass after a diaper change.

I was and am so impressed with the stuff, I will even go "There" with you if you know what I mean. If you have read much of my blog in the past, you know I try to keep things kind of tame, but yet am not afraid to say what is on my mind. So I'm gonna let you have the details.

Yes, I tried it. Yes, I love it. I do actually like it so much I use it every day now. Even when I'm not going to do any rigorous activities or motorcycle riding. I am a guy, and I sweat. You know where the sun don't shine. I even use it on the boys if you know what I mean. I've never in as many years as I can think of been so dry and comfortable. A little is all it takes. One application will last all day with no major sweating, and some days I'll apply twice. No biggie. I can't believe I had to wait 38 years to be blessed with such comfort down there in never never land.

Anti Monkey Butt Powder is specifically designed and marketed for those who do lots of activity and those who sit on their butts a lot. But I'm telling you this, don't think you don't fall into one of those categories, and not give it a shot. It is for everyone. (unless you never sweat, and are not human.) So give it a try. Take my word on this one. The worst that can happen is you'll be dry and comfortable all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment