Thursday, March 12, 2009

FaceBook



Say, Just what we bloggers need is one more thing to consume our time right?

Anyway, If you haven't noticed on my right side bar, you will see a "Find me on FaceBook" link. I just recently started F.B. for short. I've found lots of old friends from High school, etc, and lots of fellow bloggers as well.

I just had a fellow blogger ask me how to get the badge for his own blog.

Well, her's how:

Go to your FaceBook profile page. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, and on the left hand side you should see "create a profile badge". Click on it and follow the steps. Select the one you want, and then you add it to your blog like any other HTML add on.

For those of you who have not signed up for the FaceBook Time/life sucker, I encourage you to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment