Thursday, September 25, 2008

Son's of Anarchy Episode 4 review



The show is starting to get a pretty good base line. Each week we learn a bit more about the MC, their members, and loved ones, or not so loved ones.

The more I know, the more I like the show. I liked it from the get go though. I know some did not. If you are not into it by now, you likely will never be.

My wife has been watching since the first episode with me. She hates them all. She can't see why I like them. I guess I can't say I really like them as person's, they are kind of thug like, cold and heartless, but you get glimpses of good. Especially in Jax. I guess this is part of the draw... Hoping for the good to come out-- a hopeful hero if you will. Anyway, weather I like the people or not, I do like the show. It's good entertainment.

I won't go into any details of the show as usual, as to not ruin it for anyone who has not seen it yet.

In my family, My wife and I have always been extremely open about sex & sex talk with our kids 13 & 16. And I've been letting them watch the show with my wife and me.
Last night's episode might have left them with an eyefull or earfull, had I let them finish watching.

My kids had been watching it with me up until about 2/3rds of the way through last night, when I had to pause the T.V., and ask them to leave. I said if it was O.K. after I watched it, they could finish with the recorded version. I'm undecided as to if I should let them finish it.

I did get an education as to how some different MC's interact. I never knew about one of the things that two might do together.

I'll leave you with that.

Mr. Motorcycle

No comments:

Post a Comment