Monday, July 7, 2008

Signs, sign, everywhere a sign, blockin out the scenery, breaking my mind, do this don't do that, can't you read the sign?

.
Over the 4th of July holiday weekend, I went on a walk with my Mother in law at our family cabin. We spotted a sign that was very funny. It's stuck in my telephone's camera for now. I'll have to get it out and post it at a later time. This brought me to this post about signs. This picture I speak of, It was going to be in this post, but none the less. I'll post without it.
.
When we got home from the cabin, I quickly unpacked, and headed out for the open road for a ride on my motorcycle. As I was out, I passed many signs that I've seen and noticed several times before.
.
It seems signs fall into three main categories.
.
Signs that tell us what we can, or cannot do, such as no tresspassing, posted speed limits, or stop signs, Etc. .
.

.
Signs that mark landmarks, such as street signs.
.
.
Signs that advertize something.
.

.
And while riding on a motorcycle, signs that just plain make us smile, such as Twisty road ahead signs.
.

.
I'll be sure to post more signs that make me smile in the future.
.

.
Ann Nelson from Random Thoughts blog had a great post that included some funny signs from Canada.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment