Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2008 Harley-Davidson FXCWC Softail Rocker C


.
My friend, Jeff just went out and bought a Rocker C.
.
This red Rocker is a pretty cool ride. We went out on Friday last week and put on a couple hundred miles together. He had no problems keeping up, or cornering with the fat wide tire like He and I had anticipated, except for a couple of turns. I think part of this is just a learning curve with the new bike though. I took him on a ride of many twisting roads, and sharp turns, and was certain every time I looked back that I would find him in my dust, but he was always right on my tail. It's a pretty fancy ride for a stock bike. It has a wide rear tire, cool handlebars, nice long rake, and goes pretty fast. After his breaking in period, when he can really get on it, I'm sure it will really go fast then. There's only two things I'm not a huge fan of; the space between the rear fender and seat bottom is a little bigger than I'm used to looking at, and the stock pipes are super quiet. But I know Jeff. He will change the pipes out eventually. Over all, I have to say this is a very nice motorcycle. I told him he could park it in my garage, and leave the keys, "just in case I needed to move it or something."
.
Check out http://www.raptorsandrockets.com/Reviews/2008_Harley-Davidson_fxcwc_Softail_RockerC.htm for a pretty good review of the motorcycle, and quick video.

No comments:

Post a Comment